the pokemon/zero

megaman and pokemon
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 NYA~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyarumi
random kitteh
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Age : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: NYA~   Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:15 pm


OHAYOU~ NEKO DESU~
I LIKE ANIME, LOL
BECAUSE ITS LIKE JAPANESE
JAPAN IS COOL
SEE I EVEN SMILE LIKE ANIME CHARACTERS DO LOL
I AWAIT REPLIES
K BAI~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XIV
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: NYA~   Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:09 pm

Kisara wrote:

OHAYOU~ NEKO DESU~
I LIKE ANIME, LOL
BECAUSE ITS LIKE JAPANESE
JAPAN IS COOL
SEE I EVEN SMILE LIKE ANIME CHARACTERS DO LOL
I AWAIT REPLIES
K BAI~

o.O strange little person you are kisara. i like anime too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyarumi
random kitteh
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Age : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: NYA~   Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:11 pm

XIV wrote:
Kisara wrote:

OHAYOU~ NEKO DESU~
I LIKE ANIME, LOL
BECAUSE ITS LIKE JAPANESE
JAPAN IS COOL
SEE I EVEN SMILE LIKE ANIME CHARACTERS DO LOL
I AWAIT REPLIES
K BAI~

o.O strange little person you are kisara. i like anime too
I was only trying to start conversation in places that had no posts yet >_>
I like anime, but... I'm starting to like tokusatsu more >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XIV
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: NYA~   Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:13 pm

o.o u say things that i dont know about. do u like any american tv shows at all??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyarumi
random kitteh
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Age : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: NYA~   Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:14 am

XIV wrote:
o.o u say things that i dont know about. do u like any american tv shows at all??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokusatsu <-- general description, but I don't watch all that, just kr/sentai and a few things like that..

and no, I haven't watched tv in years... unless seeing news randomly when talking to my dad counts.. o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XIV
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: NYA~   Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:18 pm

news does not count >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyarumi
random kitteh
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Age : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: NYA~   Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:25 pm

XIV wrote:
news does not count >.<
Then no, I haven't watched tv in years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NYA~   

Back to top Go down
 
NYA~
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the pokemon/zero :: other :: anime-
Jump to: